Iberostar Grand Amazon Information and General Conditions for Booking
The name change in the reservations are allowed until 10 days before the dates of embark.
General conditions for individuals, small and incentive groups in Iberostar Grand Amazon Cruise.
- The fares to be paid are the rate valid for the trip departure date in the date of the reservation.
- The values informed are in Brazilian Reais (R$) and includes all on board services, accommodation, meals, bar, parties and excursions.
- The air-tickets and the Manaus airport-Manaus Harbor-Manaus Airport transfers are NOT INCLUDED in the package rate. The embark will be at Manaus harbor - International Area or, if other, informed in the book confirmation.
- The presentation in the harbor, in the date and time indicated in the cruise tickets (voucher), is the guests own responsibility, and it will not be applied the reimbursement of the payment or any other kind of indemnity in case of NO-SHOW at the determined date and time.
- The Iberostar Grand Amazon can postpone the departure in 24 hours for climatic reason or any other strong reason. After this dead-line, and eventually the circumstances for the reason of the delay still persists, the Iberostar Grand Amazon can cancel the cruise and reimburse the value paid, without the obligation of any other kind of indemnity to the guests. The guests will not be reimbursed for the values paid for ground transfers or air-pass.
- The guest, once on board, can not request to change the cabin. The command of the embarkation can ask the guest to change the cabin in case of any kind of risk for well being of the guest or according the internal rules of embarkation.
- The cancellation should be communicated by guest through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . The date considered as communication of cancellation to aim the reimbursement is the date of the communication received in the ways mentioned above.
- The reimbursement will be done in 30 useful days from the date of the receiving of the communication of book cancellation.
- The guest is responsible for having valid and up to dated id documents according to Brazilian law. The Iberostar Grand Amazon may deny the embark of the guest that does not have a legal documentation required, without obligation of any reimbursement of the total amount paid by the guest or any other kind of indemnity.
- The Iberostar Grand Amazon reserves the right of refuse the embarkation or demand to disembark of guests that disturb the other guests' well being, according to the internal rules of embarkation.
- The healthy care service is free of charge for the first attendance and covers only first aid of infirmary. The other medical attendance will be charge according to the charge table located at reception desk on board. The use any medication is the exclusive responsibility of the guest user of the medication.
- The Iberostar Grand Amazon reserves the right of suspend a cruise in case of less than minimum number of guests of 30 people booked, but since the cancellation occurs the minimum dead line of 30 days before the planned cruise trip. In this case, the Iberostar will proceed the reimbursement of the full paid amount, with no other indemnity obligations, in maximum 10 days after the cruise cancellation.
- Any act, sport practice or other behavior involving risk, including excess of consumption of food or drinks, or against medical determination, or not indicated for the healthy guest, are responsibility exclusively of the own guest.
The Iberostar Hotels & Resorts through its luxurious five-star Iberostar Grand Amazon ship, feels honored to welcome you aboard. We wish you an excellent stay, and you can enjoy all the exuberance and beauty of the Amazon rainforest.
Our crew and management body are at your entire disposal to provide any assistance required.
|Timetable||06:00 AM to 11:00 PM||24 hours||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
09:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|11:00 AM to 11:00 PM|
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
08:00 PM to 09:30 PM
07:45 PM to 21:30 PM
|Tucano Grill | Deck Sol|
05:00 AM to 11:00 AM
12:00 PM to 03:30 PM
05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
|Discoteca Lua(Moon Disco) | Deck Mandi|
|Welcome drink & Meeting of Safety on board|
Monday & Friday
07:00 PM to 07:30 PM
06:00 PM to 01:00 AM
10:00 PM to 01:00 AM
|Bar Lua – Disco Lua|
06:00 PM to 01:00 AM
|Bar Arara – Deck Sol|
09:00 AM to 01:00 AM
It is obligatory the use of long pants for men at dinner.
According to the safety rules, it is forbidden to smoke in the closed area of the embarkation as well as the social areas, main restaurant and
. It is allowed to smoke in the superior deck (Deck Sol) or in the cabins verandah.
External calls must be done in the reception of the embarkation.
Please, check the rate table.
Please, utilize the special blue towels available in the pool area.
Utilization time schedule: 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM
The chemical treatment will be done at 08:00 PM.
The time to collect of the clothes for laundry is at 10:00 AM, please leave the dirty clothes in the bag for laundry over the bed
together the form filled and signed.
The clothes will be returned in the same day at 10:00 PM.
It is recommended to keep the electronic equipment to avoid the cool of air-conditioning effect.
The cabins voltage is 110V.
The ALL INCLUSIVE policy permits the guest the right of consumption of soft, alcoholics and imported drinks. For guests minor than 18 years old will be served only NON-alcoholic drinks.
We request that the check-out be requested in the night before the disembark, you luggage be closed, indentified and left in the out door
cabin till 07:00 AM of the day of the disembark.
The luggage will be delivery with presentation of the exit pass issued by the reception.
The disembark can be done from 7:30AM on after the ship landed in the port.
The time limit for the disembark can not pass of 08:30 AM.
Late Check out
It is possible under payment and with availability, check in the reception.
We kindly request do not give tips along the cruise individually; give them to the reception desk in the checkout which will
be deposit in a ballot box.
Suggestion: U$ 18.00 per day per person.
Please, do not through papers or other objects of any nature in the sanitary.
|Check the program in the chart in front of the reception
Lectures, visit to the command area, hydro-gym, classic music, shows and events, disco, library and game tables are available in the reception